As I've mentioned in the previous announcement, our users' safety is the highest priority here at LeagueSharp. We've been working for several weeks on a sandbox mode to ensure more safety. I'm proud to tell you that the sandbox mode is now ready and live!
What is the Sandbox?
Our new sandbox environment loads your assemblies and restricts them in terms of code execution, memory, files and web access. That means that assemblies are not able to upload your summoner information, delete your files, or execute malware.
- Read / Write / Delete files from the LeagueSharp directory located in AppData.
- Read League of Legends directory files.
- Interact with League of Legends using the LeagueSharp API.
- Read your Windows username.
- Access internet (in the near future we will allow access to certain harmless websites like op.gg, etc., if the assembly requires it).
- Read / Write / Delete files that are not related to L# or League of Legends.
- Run unmanaged code.
- Run executable files.
- Other potentially dangerous things, like modifying registry values, device manager, etc.