Photo

Any free ow hack who is good enough for platin elo?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

金木 研

金木 研

Be Yourself because an Original is worth more than a Copy!

• PipPipPip
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationGermany
I just bought OverAim, and it's perfect! :)

You want to climb the ladder? You want to reach high elo? Then click on this.
Are you looking for legit evade settings? Then click on this.

Did I help you? Don't forget to 0Kg8g.png!

Don't forget to check Global Forum Rulese here: https://www.joduska.me/forum/forum-26/announcement-1-global-forum-rules/
Do you need help? Send a ticket here: https://www.joduska.me/forum/index.php?app=tickets
xpOxd.png

Spoiler

divano

divano

Subscriber

• PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationItaly

I just bought OverAim, and it's perfect! :)

no banz? :p

金木 研

金木 研

• PipPipPip
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationGermany

no banz? :p

... got ban after 2 days :D

Well he refunded me and gave me 20€ back instead of 15€ so idc... overwatch got boring anyways.

Don't forget to check Global Forum Rulese here: https://www.joduska.me/forum/forum-26/announcement-1-global-forum-rules/
Do you need help? Send a ticket here: https://www.joduska.me/forum/index.php?app=tickets
xpOxd.png

Spoiler

Kit

Kit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

... got ban after 2 days :D

Well he refunded me and gave me 20€ back instead of 15€ so idc... overwatch got boring anyways.

gg wp

o0ia62i.png

金木 研

金木 研

• PipPipPip
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationGermany

gg wp

:(

xpOxd.png

Spoiler

divano

divano

Subscriber

• PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationItaly

:(

Ahh i was about to buy, thanks for being my guinea ping tho ._. rip

Hoes

Hoes

YMCA // Team Autismo

• Developer
  • 2859 posts

Dva Sys

HIghNoon (overjoint)

Soldier82 

all paid...

PixelClicker (comes with free and paid version, both works fine, both are detected i think)

for the rest, look on ocore... all the free and cracked ones are there

Yes i am working on PixelClicker detection problem.

media <3

jCrR1CS.png
GVzZIbj.pngXgpHJ6T.png9HPLiDK.pngRndVa1W.pngr4U1NaM.pngrqUdStW.png

GaaBb5w.pngw1guZHI.pngipLV8LD.pngnMfZPlA.pnglBy4dLs.png

Want to buy a poor college boy a drink? :)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

divano

divano

Subscriber

• PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationItaly

Yes i am working on PixelClicker detection problem.

Ah really? Good to know, i asked some devs around here if someone wanted to actually work behind a OW cheat but most of them said they were busy :p glad to to hear that you are into the OW cheating scene!

About detection issues, idk what to think, coloraimbots arent supposed to be impossible to detect since there is no injection?

Hoes

Hoes

YMCA // Team Autismo

• Developer
  • 2859 posts

Ah really? Good to know, i asked some devs around here if someone wanted to actually work behind a OW cheat but most of them said they were busy :p glad to to hear that you are into the OW cheating scene!

About detection issues, idk what to think, coloraimbots arent supposed to be impossible to detect since there is no injection?

Correct, but you have to look at things like Mouse movement patterns, reports, and mouse movements methods (We don't use any wrapper for that... so that might be the case)

ALTHOUGH, blizzard does allow Virtual Key's in OW (Some people play with controller on PC) so it's kind of confusing.

media <3

jCrR1CS.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

divano

divano

Subscriber

• PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationItaly

Correct, but you have to look at things like Mouse movement patterns, reports, and mouse movements methods (We don't use any wrapper for that... so that might be the case)

ALTHOUGH, blizzard does allow Virtual Key's in OW (Some people play with controller on PC) so it's kind of confusing.

Thanks for the clarifications, i was confused myself.

I used OahSys in the first days, than swapped to W_Bot (from korea, which is still the best for me, done in Java), i tried pixelclicker 3 days, and a little bit of ovejoint.. Not banned yet, but mostly because i play 60% of the time without aimbot with normals and shit, so my  playing pattern is really random and you cant really see if im being lucky with shots or not (never went rage mode).

I was curious tho about the ban system or the infoes they take in account to ban people, guess mouse movements is the real deal (and reactions ? )

Edited by divano, 14 January 2017 - 12:45 PM.

Hoes

Hoes

YMCA // Team Autismo

• Developer
  • 2859 posts

Thanks for the clarifications, i was confused myself.

I used OahSys in the first days, than swapped to W_Bot (from korea, which is still the best for me, done in Java), i tried pixelclicker 3 days, and a little bit of ovejoint.. Not banned yet, but mostly because i play 60% of the time without aimbot with normals and shit, so my  playing pattern is really random and you cant really see if im being lucky with shots or not (never went rage mode).

I was curious tho about the ban system or the infoes they take in account to ban people, guess mouse movements is the real deal (and reactions ? )

You can't know the banning patterns because:

1)Ban waves are random

2)they never target a specific platform

3)This includes both external and internal Aimbots (External bots are usually bots who don't utilize memory editing/sniffing and mainly focus on Health bars)

With that being said, you can't exclude reports from being the main reason of bans, as this is something you can't control.

I was using PixelClicker for around 3 months before being banned, when i got banned i peaked at 3,900 SR, and this is where the reports and call outs were coming into action.

Again, this is something you can't really pin point, it's all about trial and error, right now we are trying to work on emulating physical keyboard/mouse clicks and movements as oppose to using virtual keys, this also includes "Humanizing" movements.

media <3

jCrR1CS.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

SKBOT

SKBOT

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Check this one out http://www.ownedcore...ate-0-bans.html
Works flawlessly, coming onto 85 days without a single ban.
some users say it works better than memory hacks because of how legit it looks :)

perfectly emulates physical inputs.
i have 4 gm users atm, i myself peaked at 4322.

Edited by SKBOT, 24 February 2017 - 02:30 PM.