Photo

Lancer V1.0.0

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bluey

bluey

• Subscriber
  • 12 posts

Hi all. this is my second Script(the first is naga, but not finished)

I just started code 3 month ago, so I'm still learning, I know lots of problem about designing in this script because I start code this with out thinking first and I will rework this shit. Anyway I have optimized the FPS performance, tell me if you still have some FPS Problem.

please use the last two hotkey in the menu( the first and second are not implemented)

If fight toggleon, illusions will attack enemy hero has lowest hp, then push.

if PushSingleLanetoggle on or both these toggles on, illusions will ignore enemy hero and push.

also when any of these toggle on , the illusions will attack enemy hero and jungle creeps near player  first(maybe in range 150 and 300).

Thanks to Jumpering

used some of his code

GITHUB

Edited by bluey, 05 January 2017 - 01:55 PM.

ralphrepato

ralphrepato

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 95 posts

I dont understand the different settings. Whats FFF v attack enemy? FFF doesn't seem to do anything. Ty for the effort though

bluey

bluey

• Subscriber
  • 12 posts

I dont understand the different settings. Whats FFF v attack enemy? FFF doesn't seem to do anything. Ty for the effort though

please use the last two hotkey in the menu( the first and second are not implemented)  :) FFF and attack enmey are not working

sorry for my bad English

Edited by bluey, 05 January 2017 - 11:16 AM.

deadshotninja

deadshotninja

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 90 posts
You should comment out the add.menu objects that are not yet functioning in your code as to not confuse people.

JBFws4F.jpg

bluey

bluey

• Subscriber
  • 12 posts

You should comment out the add.menu objects that are not yet functioning in your code as to not confuse people.

they should be removed now.thx