Photo

Master Yi Ideas / Please make this possible!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OhhGotch

OhhGotch

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Hi, Im one of those Master Yi that you see with 300 games in your ranked that end up with a score of 15/15/0 , 15/0/0 or 0/15/0.

I reached low diamond using him, usually picking JG and MID, using xerath with scripts when i got mid and going Jungle with Yi if the opportunity was there.

I use just a simple Tracker when using Yi, just because when Evade tries to evade with Q it uses Q in random things, like when diving it uses Q to the minions, fucking all the dive.

I really think Yi would be a really good melee option for scripting like Olaf is, if any good scripts were made for him.

Tips for those that would want to make one good Yi script:

- If the attack speed is over 0.80, E should be used when the passive of Double Strike its Charged or with 2 Charges, you would be using double strike Twice that way while E is active (This for jungle clears)

- When a enemy tower is targeting you, Q should be used to avoid Second tower shot and W to avoid Third tower shot if the enemy champion is dead. At this time you should have killed the laner you just dived, getting the Q reset. Here you can simply run, or start hitting minions or tower to get the Q reset and use it on any minion to avoid the last Tower shot. (I know this would be hard to make, Just Q to avoid second tower shot and not using W for AA reset when enemy tower is near would do the work.)

- Some scripts decide to start using Q right away, while it should be used to avoid damage, instead using Ghost/Ultimate to get near and start autoattacking, using Q to avoid any Extreme/High danger ability, but using it for any kind of ability if life is under a percentage (Say 10%)

- If the scripts start attacking a character, and this character is dead with a Q, it should use it on another enemy champion that is near the dieing champ, so you would appear near to them while also killing the other one.

- Q/W to avoid baron hits when no allied champ would be amazing, as right now its possible to solo baron with Yi with Guinsoo/Botrk/Jungle item that seems devourer but its not/Ninja Tabi

This will be edited when I come up with other ideas, right now I can't seem to think of other things, tonight i'll try Yi scripts again and will complete it further. 

Thanks!

emreksus

emreksus

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 79 posts

Use imsosharp's Challenger Yi and reach the challenger

OhhGotch

OhhGotch

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I tried it already, all those things I said are not implemented

金木 研

金木 研

Be Yourself because an Original is worth more than a Copy!

• PipPipPip
  • 2165 posts
  • LocationGermany

Its not even good at all... not resetting auto attack with W.

You want to climb the ladder? You want to reach high elo? Then click on this.
Are you looking for legit evade settings? Then click on this.

Did I help you? Don't forget to 0Kg8g.png!

Don't forget to check Global Forum Rulese here: https://www.joduska.me/forum/forum-26/announcement-1-global-forum-rules/
Do you need help? Send a ticket here: https://www.joduska.me/forum/index.php?app=tickets
xpOxd.png

Spoiler