spinbot possible?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Satanlover

Satanlover

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 204 posts

example: while holding down space bar and moving your mouse around champion, if you get the movement right your champion spins in a circle and looks like a beyblade

is it possible to make a script to do this on spot?

gfMLk0j.png

Kyon

Kyon

deutsche Ratte

• Challenjour
  • 1325 posts
  • LocationGermany, Berlin
  • GitHub:marpme

Yes it is possible 

1equal0999.png

MAAAAAAJAAAAAAAH

MAAAAAAJAAAAAAAH

Nathan's bottom boyfriend

• Subscriber
  • 1323 posts

nigga wanting antiaim for scripts vs scripts 

aRAtanX.gif

Satanlover

Satanlover

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 204 posts

Yes it is possible 

tyvm for response 

nigga wanting antiaim for scripts vs scripts 

xd i just want it to troll, turn it on and spin around like a fucking beyblade 

gfMLk0j.png

Hufflez

Hufflez

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• Subscriber
  • 1545 posts
  • LocationBronzil (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Someone pls do this

DUo4pqS.gif

defilergod defilergod defilergod defilergod defilergod defilergod defilergod  defiler2040 is a god :]    :asuna:

ScienceARK

ScienceARK

old is gold

• Contributor
  • 1013 posts

https://www.joduska....29597-spin2win/

not sure if it still works though.

Like my work and feel like donating? Donate to charity instead :)
http://www.cancerres...te-now Research

Wildlife Conservation

inb4ban

inb4ban

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 239 posts

Oh my god I hope it works trying it out now.

Rethought

Rethought

Developer and Designer

• PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

... but why? xD

Each and everyone of us is a product of the internet, and the internet is a product of us.

th111Qu.png

5hp

5hp

Subscriber to death

• Subscriber
  • 872 posts

Another way to piss riot off and make wave bans more often, idiots like this thread creator.. Is evade and champ scripts, specially baseult not enough to carry out of gold?

Edited by 5hp, 01 January 2017 - 11:59 PM.

Faggots: jQuery

MAAAAAAJAAAAAAAH

MAAAAAAJAAAAAAAH

Nathan's bottom boyfriend

• Subscriber
  • 1323 posts

Another way to piss riot off and make wave bans more often, idiots like this thread creator.. Is evade and champ scripts, specially baseult not enough to carry out of gold?

it wont change anything lmao stfu 

aRAtanX.gif

inb4ban

inb4ban

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 239 posts

I can't tell if this kid is stupid or what?

Anyways that script doesn't work

LORD ZED I CALL UPON YOUR DIVINE CREATION WAIT I MEAN FIXING SKILLS. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY LORD ZEDITH PLEASE FIX THIS SCRIPT SO I MAY BE A SPIN BOT

5hp

5hp

Subscriber to death

• Subscriber
  • 872 posts

I can't tell if this kid is stupid or what?

Anyways that script doesn't work

LORD ZED I CALL UPON YOUR DIVINE CREATION WAIT I MEAN FIXING SKILLS. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY LORD ZEDITH PLEASE FIX THIS SCRIPT SO I MAY BE A SPIN BOT

come to dc, ops nwm it's night now so your mom will be pissed if u gonna talk loud, maybe next time

Faggots: jQuery

inb4ban

inb4ban

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 239 posts

I... You do realize this isn't in the spam section right? Wtf

Hitonavi

Hitonavi

Subscriber

• Subscriber
  • 353 posts
  • LocationUSA

I... You do realize this isn't in the spam section right? Wtf

actually, why should it be in the spam section? after reading the request, itoo, want this feature. If you are scripting as a xerath and get called out. why not start spinning and bring back grim memories to possible csgo plays of the times they opened mid after the enemy started spinbotting... seems like an effective way to get a ff20. Anyways, as ScienceARK has stated above, this idea was already created into an assembly but it is currently outdated. https://www.joduska....29597-spin2win/

Maybe someone can fix it?

There are... many types of monsters in this world: Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble; monsters who abduct children; monsters who devour dreams; monsters who suck blood, and... monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster.

inb4ban

inb4ban

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 239 posts

actually, why should it be in the spam section? after reading the request, itoo, want this feature. If you are scripting as a xerath and get called out. why not start spinning and bring back grim memories to possible csgo plays of the times they opened mid after the enemy started spinbotting... seems like an effective way to get a ff20. Anyways, as ScienceARK has stated above, this idea was already created into an assembly but it is currently outdated. https://www.joduska....29597-spin2win/

Maybe someone can fix it?

5hp is trolling/raging like its spam section, I meant it only in relation to him. This would be an awesome assembly :)

LordZEDith-Today at 9:53 PM

I can make this but its so troll

Edited by inb4ban, 02 January 2017 - 03:12 AM.

Hitonavi

Hitonavi

Subscriber

• Subscriber
  • 353 posts
  • LocationUSA

5hp is trolling/raging like its spam section, I meant it only in relation to him. This would be an awesome assembly :)

LordZEDith-Today at 9:53 PM

I can make this but its so troll

i see, also good to hear LordZEDith is going to crank out this assembly soon. It would definitely add an another layer of fun on the xerath experience (as well as other long ranged champs like varus)

There are... many types of monsters in this world: Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble; monsters who abduct children; monsters who devour dreams; monsters who suck blood, and... monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster.

Satanlover

Satanlover

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 204 posts

i dont think you understand why i want this, soley to spin in one spot and look like a fucking beyblade. nothing more.

not looking to spin in circles while moving like a cs go spinbot. more like a champion's taunt

gfMLk0j.png

inb4ban

inb4ban

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 239 posts

i dont think you understand why i want this, soley to spin in one spot and look like a fucking beyblade. nothing more.

not looking to spin in circles while moving like a cs go spinbot. more like a champion's taunt

i want it to spin in circles while moving like a cs go spinbot tbh

Satanlover

Satanlover

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 204 posts

i want it to spin in circles while moving like a cs go spinbot tbh

i wouldn't mind it moving but standing still would still be fun to toggle on

gfMLk0j.png

inb4ban

inb4ban

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 239 posts

i wouldn't mind it moving but standing still would still be fun to toggle on

at that point though just press v and spin ur mouse around you. I already do this before game starts to mess with people 'hey 'insert name here' can you spin like me?'