ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 474 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hey Guys

Happy new year everyone

I have a big question how much devs for scripts are still exist????

Seems like we lost again some members like air.

so i want a number most likely. cause the most scripts didn´t get updated from old devs and most of them are broken or a lot of bugs. You need to clean the forum and make the assemblies invis or something like that.

Other question MOOOOONES state of ability v2?

im thinking about this december to post this. cause ensage is actually unstable. to many vac modul updates. scripts who didn´t work most of them with unplayble bugs.

and im thinking about not buying subscriber again when nothing change feels like there are only 4-5 devs left who develope scripts for us. feels like ensage and the community is dying we losing more devs as we get. thats why im asking all this things.

if someone speaks german and can teach me to code scripts. i have the time actually so teach me senpai if someone has time with some projects you can private message me.

Edited by ShoXx, 01 January 2017 - 12:25 PM.

Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 191 posts
Yea I feel the same way too, I hope devs will make a premium section for ensage, I know some assembly makers that are my friends who will not make their assemblies public because theres not so much to gain. I wish that there would be a premium section, and assembly makers can benefit from it like having a precentage for assemblies made, even a buy to have option would be great. But anyways I thank the devs for making ensage up to date with all the vac modules, happy new year!

jaytheman100

jaytheman100

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 41 posts

Yepp! feels dead. If jumpering or lcdnoob leaves its GG. People are actually paying a lot for very little in my honest opinion.

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 474 posts
  • LocationGermany

Yepp! feels dead. If jumpering or lcdnoob leaves its GG. People are actually paying a lot for very little in my honest opinion.

yep you are right

i remember the good old times on zynox forum.... so many devs....

Edited by ShoXx, 02 January 2017 - 03:04 PM.

YierciiCA

YierciiCA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

yep you are right

i remember the good old times on zynox forum.... so many devs....

All good things come and end. There are some reasons why no one want to support Ensage. 

When h*** developers will release LUA API  (Probably somewhere this month) Ensage will be officially dead. 

Allot of old Ensage developers are already ready to support and code for h***.

Tuedtvt

Tuedtvt

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 95 posts

I also miss @vicky the rock zzzz

Moones

Moones

EnsageSharp

• Developer
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationDrum Throne
  • GitHub:Moones

Other question MOOOOONES state of ability v2?

Unfortunately I didnt manage to bring it to some beta state before christmas, I will be trying to do so in following weeks.

viTfQaX.png Qay9boT.png dzPoCW5.png

bluey

bluey

• Subscriber
  • 12 posts

Unfortunately I didnt manage to bring it to some beta state before christmas, I will be trying to do so in following weeks.

Cant wait to read your Code to learn more!