Photo

Where is the Different Alpa and Beta Loader?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 507 posts
  • LocationGermany

I see some troubles about alpha and beta

so thats why im asking-

has alpha ennola to its the same protection as beta??? is alpha more stable???

i only used beta und i got lag spikes any game and crash any game.

InHell22

InHell22

• Subscriber
  • 26 posts

+

Vacant

Vacant

• Subscriber
  • 25 posts

Open loader>settings cog>"Loader Update Channel">Alpha

It's working better for me personally although I had to switch to the shell injection method as the default was giving me errors. You'll still get ennola killing steam to protect you if it detects an unknown module. Just have to wait for all the VAC modules to be looked at and added.

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 507 posts
  • LocationGermany

Open loader>settings cog>"Loader Update Channel">Alpha

It's working better for me personally although I had to switch to the shell injection method as the default was giving me errors. You'll still get ennola killing steam to protect you if it detects an unknown module. Just have to wait for all the VAC modules to be looked at and added.

i know how i change it i want to kno what is the difference between alpha and beta cause beta is unstable

Vacant

Vacant

• Subscriber
  • 25 posts

i know how i change it i want to kno what is the difference between alpha and beta cause beta is unstable

Did you read anything I said past the first line?

You'll still get the same ennola errors until the VAC modules are looked at and deemed safe.

It's released as an alpha first so bugs can be discovered and ironed out before it's pushed out as the beta loader. Whether it will work better or worse for you depends on what other things you have installed on your computer/your operating system/specs/etc. The only way to find out is to try it for yourself.

If you want to see an actual changelog all you have to do is open the loader and click the question mark.