• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 473 posts
  • LocationGermany

Yeah but the thing is they didn't manually ban you. They implemented an automated system which banned you + few other people too. 

i don´t know its manuell or automated system i was onr eddit and after 3 days most viewed post i can´t find a game i searched 2 hours didn´t found a game (shadowban) didn´t got vac on this acc

YierciiCA

YierciiCA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

i don´t know its manuell or automated system i was onr eddit and after 3 days most viewed post i can´t find a game i searched 2 hours didn´t found a game (shadowban) didn´t got vac on this acc

Did you had ennola injected into steamservice to block VAC?

Sometimes something fails with that VAC block and you will get at first VAC error and then million minutes finding match time (you will NOT find any match)

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 473 posts
  • LocationGermany

Did you had ennola injected into steamservice to block VAC?

Sometimes something fails with that VAC block and you will get at first VAC error and then million minutes finding match time (you will NOT find any match)

no i know it cause i didn´t used ensage on this acc this was a while ago. this acc is shadowbanned cause i ddosed dota2 servers.

deadshotninja

deadshotninja

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 90 posts

no i know it cause i didn´t used ensage on this acc this was a while ago. this acc is shadowbanned cause i ddosed dota2 servers.

And why did you do that sir?

JBFws4F.jpg

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 473 posts
  • LocationGermany

And why did you do that sir?

i only ddosed server where i lose so mmr so i dind´t lose mmr :-P

thats why alot of guys did that some years ago