Photo

VAC BANNED ASSEMBLIES

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

livinghook

livinghook

• Subscriber
  • 9 posts

I've received 5th vac ban ))) disable enola kill not selected so please write assemblies which one makes us to get banned 

i'm using: 

advanced range display

visible by enemy

snatcher

overlayinformation

predicted creep location

zoomhack

visioncontrol

beminee

beminee

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 461 posts

Assemblies don't cause you to get banned. It's the injector being detected by VAC.

livinghook

livinghook

• Subscriber
  • 9 posts

Assemblies don't cause you to get banned. It's the injector being detected by VAC.

so if you are using ensage you will get vac 100% . my 2 main accs with 5k party banned. I love zoomhack and visiblebyenemy assemblies , is there a way not to get banned by using them ? no ? 

beminee

beminee

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 461 posts

so if you are using ensage you will get vac 100% . my 2 main accs with 5k party banned. I love zoomhack and visiblebyenemy assemblies , is there a way not to get banned by using them ? no ? 

I meant as long as injector is safe, it doesn't matter which assembly you use.

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 536 posts
  • LocationGermany

I've received 5th vac ban ))) disable enola kill not selected so please write assemblies which one makes us to get banned 

i'm using: 

advanced range display

visible by enemy

snatcher

overlayinformation

predicted creep location

zoomhack

visioncontrol

assemblies don´t ive you the vac ban...... only the injection if ensage its deteceted and you start ensage and dota he will inject and you get flagged

Theyodj445

Theyodj445

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Using ensage on an account may be detected by VAC. Even if you used no assemblies whatsoever.

You should never use it on main accounts. Always create new smurfs and use something like steam account switcher to switch between them

Only PM me using private key: https://judge2020.com/key/

hles

hles

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 71 posts

You used zoom hack... git gud. It is really obvious when people watch demos and you get reported and ggwp.

Never been banned with Ensage (previous or this one) and also never used ZoomHack... coincidence...? I think not.

axischris

axischris

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

You used zoom hack... git gud. It is really obvious when people watch demos and you get reported and ggwp.

Never been banned with Ensage (previous or this one) and also never used ZoomHack... coincidence...? I think not.

Complete misinformation. I've been reported more than everyone on this forum combined and have not been banned.

Edited by axischris, 17 December 2016 - 03:57 PM.

Jerffelly

Jerffelly

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 365 posts

Complete isinformation. I've been reported more than everyone on this forum combined and have not been banned.

And?

Reports has nothing to do with VAC.

axischris

axischris

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

And?

That is the point I was making to the above poster.

Jerffelly

Jerffelly

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 365 posts

That is the point I was making to the above poster.

Sorry,. didn't read post above.

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 536 posts
  • LocationGermany

And?

you still can get a shadowban ;-) if you are first page on reddit vac is automaticly but not shadowban

Theyodj445

Theyodj445

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

you still can get a shadowban ;-) if you are first page on reddit vac is automaticly but not shadowban

So much misinformation, valve employees don't frequent the subreddit and definitely don't ban based off of reddit posts. The top techies scripted has not been banned and plays regular ranked games based on his dotabuff.

Only PM me using private key: https://judge2020.com/key/

gravitycrusher7

gravitycrusher7

• Pip
  • 1 posts

So much misinformation, valve employees don't frequent the subreddit and definitely don't ban based off of reddit posts. The top techies scripted has not been banned and plays regular ranked games based on his dotabuff.

They banned based on VAC, never heard them manual banned. As long VAC didnt touch your account, no matter how many kid crying on reddit valve never do manual banned.

dissidia16

dissidia16

• Pip
  • 1 posts

so what now? can we still use Ensage in dota 2?

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 536 posts
  • LocationGermany

They banned based on VAC, never heard them manual banned. As long VAC didnt touch your account, no matter how many kid crying on reddit valve never do manual banned.

of course they ban manual but its not a vac ban its called shadowban i have 7,1k mmr acc banned cause of ddosing dota2 servers.

nagasaran

nagasaran

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 304 posts

ez game crashed and no one care about the fix

beminee

beminee

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 461 posts

of course they ban manual but its not a vac ban its called shadowban i have 7,1k mmr acc banned cause of ddosing dota2 servers.

Source? Proof? There isn't any, is there? Because all of it are just illusions. 

1) Last year, Valve implemented a automated system to detect server crashers. The system basically checks how likely your games are crashed and matches it with information like; guy played 10 games today, 5 win and 5 unscored (which is unlikely to happen in normal situation, right?) and shadow ban if there is a match. It still is a automated system and not a manual ban.

So there is only detection bans and Valve never takes a crappy video that an redditor uploaded into consideration to ban people.

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 536 posts
  • LocationGermany

Source? Proof? There isn't any, is there? Because all of it are just illusions. 

1) Last year, Valve implemented a automated system to detect server crashers. The system basically checks how likely your games are crashed and matches it with information like; guy played 10 games today, 5 win and 5 unscored (which is unlikely to happen in normal situation, right?) and shadow ban if there is a match. It still is a automated system and not a manual ban.

So there is only detection bans and Valve never takes a crappy video that an redditor uploaded into consideration to ban people.

just google reddit apple jack dota 2 ddos ;-) http://i.imgur.com/9nO2h8R.jpg

7.1 acc is banned i can´t find games anymore on this acc cause of reddit posts)shadowbanned). i don´t know how i can proof it to you believe it or not.

and all what they did its a ddos protection nothing more. i see it when i try to ddos valve server but if you get enough power you still can ddos dota 2 servers.

Edited by ShoXx, 22 December 2016 - 03:52 PM.

beminee

beminee

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 461 posts

just google reddit apple jack dota 2 ddos ;-) http://i.imgur.com/9nO2h8R.jpg

7.1 acc is banned i can´t find games anymore on this acc cause of reddit posts)shadowbanned). i don´t know how i can proof it to you believe it or not.

and all what they did its a ddos protection nothing more. i see it when i try to ddos valve server but if you get enough power you still can ddos dota 2 servers.

Yeah but the thing is they didn't manually ban you. They implemented an automated system which banned you + few other people too.