My Assemblies Recommendations !

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

kappatalism

kappatalism

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 464 posts

As a proud no lifer that spends way too much time on this forum I would like to present my recommended assemblies

1st profile -> The default, I always have these on

c02de69feb.png

Note:

- Ability, and overlayinformation has some same features, I recommend for you to choose one for certain features like spell overlay etc. Both are good, it depends on your preference. Except for KS-Calculation, both has it but Jumpering recently added raindrop calculation KS which is very necessary to KS properly in current meta xD so I recommend enabling the overlayinfo one and disabling the #Ability's KS calculation feature.

- I recommend you to enable Modifier Vision for creeps, it adds boxes below heroes/creeps on what buffs/debuffs they have (ex:It shows when someone has BKB enabled and it also shows how long the BKB is going to last). The reason to enable it for creeps is mostly for creep-blocking safe/offlane, since Jumpering is amazing and he makes it so it shows when the creep speed buff/debuff ends (Remember offlane/safelane creeps have speed debuffs, slowing them and speeding them up respectively) to make it easier to body-block creeps.

- Snatcher : Turn off cheese grab, can be annoying sometimes when you want to pickup aegis and it keeps picking up cheese.

- Minimap Lane Marker : Set up the default profile for your preferred role and make sure you enable the message too (ex : if you pick carry it will automatically say carry pls if you set it up)

- Advanced Range Display : Go to a lobby/demo game, setup those range on your favorite heroes, make sure to buy blink on heroes that buy blink -> enable it too ! Important : Refresh (f5) after doing this to save them to your Ensage so you don't have to redo it, and I also recommend refreshing again after any demo games.

2nd profile -> Enable/Disable depending on game (ex: Enable Jungle Stacker when playing heroes like Luna to stack ancients easily)

0f7abc6a8d.png

Note :

- Some of these scripts I enable/disable depending on when I'm playing with friends or not ex :Pause control disabled when playing with friend so I don't look like a dick XD), and Bad Guy when I'm really mad to auto feed, And I disable Information Pinger to not get any of my friend suspicious of me pinging that smoke on the Pudge across the map when I'm last-hitting with Antimage at minute 5.

- Some of these are hero scripts so I only enable them when I pick the hero.

Remember to enable TowerRanger + SpawnBox from default setting too, saves you adding other scripts.

I'd like to end this by thanking my co-MVPs = Jumpering + IdcNoob. You guys are awesome and keep up the good work.

Edited by kappatalism, 18 October 2016 - 05:26 AM.

nakamuro

nakamuro

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

ty

ShoXx

ShoXx

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 536 posts
  • LocationGermany

As a proud no lifer that spends way too much time on this forum I would like to present my recommended assemblies

c02de69feb.png

Note:

- Ability, and overlayinformation has some same features, I recommend for you to choose one for certain features like spell overlay etc. Both are good, it depends on your preference. Except for KS-Calculation, both has it but Jumpering recently added raindrop calculation KS which is very necessary to KS properly in current meta xD so I recommend enabling the overlayinfo one and disabling the #Ability's KS calculation feature.

- I recommend you to enable Modifier Vision for creeps, it adds boxes below heroes/creeps on what buffs/debuffs they have (ex:It shows when someone has BKB enabled and it also shows how long the BKB is going to last). The reason to enable it for creeps is mostly for creep-blocking safe/offlane, since Jumpering is amazing and he makes it so it shows when the creep speed buff/debuff ends (Remember offlane/safelane creeps have speed debuffs, slowing them and speeding them up respectively) to make it easier to body-block creeps.

2nd profile -> Enable/Disable depending on game (ex: Enable Jungle Stacker when playing heroes like Luna to stack ancients easily)

0f7abc6a8d.png

Note :

- Some of these scripts I enable/disable depending on when I'm playing with friends or not ex :Pause control disabled when playing with friend so I don't look like a dick XD), and Bad Guy when I'm really mad to auto feed, And I disable Information Pinger to not get any of my friend suspicious of me pinging that smoke on the Pudge across the map when I'm last-hitting with Antimage at minute 5.

Remember to enable TowerRanger + SpawnBox from default setting too, saves you adding other scripts.

I'd like to end this by thanking my co-MVPs = Jumpering + IdcNoob. You guys are awesome and keep up the good work.

how much fps you have? :-D

kappatalism

kappatalism

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 464 posts

how much fps you have? :-D

Around 100

WhiteSocks

WhiteSocks

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

ty

Feel free to Upvote his post if you like it ;)

kappatalism

kappatalism

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 464 posts

Feel free to Upvote his post if you like it ;)

ty for zi upvote xd I am giong to update a few more things about these scripts and their settings to get the most out of them

Black31

Black31

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationHiddenPool

c02de69feb.png

Note:

- Snatcher : Turn off cheese grab, can be annoying sometimes when you want to pickup aegis and it keeps picking up cheese.

- Minimap Lane Marker : Set up the default profile for your preferred role and make sure you enable the message too (ex : if you pick carry it will automatically say carry pls if you set it up)

- Advanced Range Display : Go to a lobby/demo game, setup those range on your favorite heroes, make sure to buy blink on heroes that buy blink -> enable it too ! Important : Refresh (f5) after doing this to save them to your Ensage so you don't have to redo it, and I also recommend refreshing again after any demo games.

0f7abc6a8d.png

Note :

Hello, can u show ur recommend assemblies now?

ObiXah

ObiXah

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 55 posts

Hello community,

thank you kappatalism for this nice compilation.

I also want to share my experience with you.

Additonal recommendations:

• If you play alot support, I can recommend Vision Control by IdcNoob. It shows you the where wards have been placed by the enemy team.
  • AutoItemSharp by knightfeng, it uses tangos, quelling blade, talon, battlefury to cut wards. AutoMidas, AutoBottle for faster regen in base, also bottles allys in base and after teleporting. AutoTalon when jungeling.
  • HpMpAbuse by IdcNoob, uses different game mechanics for faster HP and mana regen.

My personal highest game impact features:

• The ability to know when your are visible or not.
  • AutoDisable, won me many games againts nearly every initiator (Void, Magnus, Enigma, ...).
  • Evade, by using different spells and items to dodge initiators.
  • Enemy mana and cooldowns
  • The ability to see hidden/dangerous spells

Edited by ObiXah, 08 January 2017 - 01:09 PM.

p8gqAS.png

Hämmert die Musik 
Mir den Rhythmus gibt 
Tanz' allein 
Im Laserschein 
Blicke durch den Raum 
Bilder wie im Traum

kappatalism

kappatalism

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 464 posts

Hello community,

thank you kappatalism for this nice compilation.

I also want to share my experience with you.

Additonal recommendations:

• If you play alot support, I can recommend Vision Control by IdcNoob. It shows you the where wards have been placed by the enemy team.
  • AutoItemSharp by knightfeng, it uses tangos, quelling blade, talon, battlefury to cut wards. AutoMidas, AutoBottle for faster regen in base, also bottles allys in base and after teleporting. AutoTalon when jungeling.
  • HpMpAbuse by IdcNoob, uses different game mechanics for faster HP and mana regen.

My personal highest game impact features:

• The ability to know when your are visible or not.
  • AutoDisable, won me many games againts nearly every initiator (Void, Magnus, Enigma, ...).
  • Evade, by using different spells and items to dodge initiators.
  • Enemy mana and cooldowns
  • The ability to see hidden/dangerous spells

Hey youre welcome !

I agree with all your points there :)

Hello, can u show ur recommend assemblies now?

I will if I have the time k :D