As a proud no lifer that spends way too much time on this forum I would like to present my recommended assemblies
1st profile -> The default, I always have these on
- Ability, and overlayinformation has some same features, I recommend for you to choose one for certain features like spell overlay etc. Both are good, it depends on your preference. Except for KS-Calculation, both has it but Jumpering recently added raindrop calculation KS which is very necessary to KS properly in current meta xD so I recommend enabling the overlayinfo one and disabling the #Ability's KS calculation feature.
- I recommend you to enable Modifier Vision for creeps, it adds boxes below heroes/creeps on what buffs/debuffs they have (ex:It shows when someone has BKB enabled and it also shows how long the BKB is going to last). The reason to enable it for creeps is mostly for creep-blocking safe/offlane, since Jumpering is amazing and he makes it so it shows when the creep speed buff/debuff ends (Remember offlane/safelane creeps have speed debuffs, slowing them and speeding them up respectively) to make it easier to body-block creeps.
- Snatcher : Turn off cheese grab, can be annoying sometimes when you want to pickup aegis and it keeps picking up cheese.
- Minimap Lane Marker : Set up the default profile for your preferred role and make sure you enable the message too (ex : if you pick carry it will automatically say carry pls if you set it up)
- Advanced Range Display : Go to a lobby/demo game, setup those range on your favorite heroes, make sure to buy blink on heroes that buy blink -> enable it too ! Important : Refresh (f5) after doing this to save them to your Ensage so you don't have to redo it, and I also recommend refreshing again after any demo games.
2nd profile -> Enable/Disable depending on game (ex: Enable Jungle Stacker when playing heroes like Luna to stack ancients easily)
- Some of these scripts I enable/disable depending on when I'm playing with friends or not ex :Pause control disabled when playing with friend so I don't look like a dick XD), and Bad Guy when I'm really mad to auto feed, And I disable Information Pinger to not get any of my friend suspicious of me pinging that smoke on the Pudge across the map when I'm last-hitting with Antimage at minute 5.
- Some of these are hero scripts so I only enable them when I pick the hero.
Remember to enable TowerRanger + SpawnBox from default setting too, saves you adding other scripts.
I'd like to end this by thanking my co-MVPs = Jumpering + IdcNoob. You guys are awesome and keep up the good work.
Edited by kappatalism, 18 October 2016 - 05:26 AM.