Photo

Looking for 4 players Matchmaking Rank Abuse Easy 10k MMR

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ezaiah

ezaiah

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Looking for member Party mmr abuse (100% Legit Kappa) Turn your 4.4k mmr to 10k within a week!
IT'S FREE*it's tested and I've had a lot of friends who were 3k before and 5.6k now.
I need 3-4 members.
To join You need: -Two Accounts** one is for boosted and one for feed -Main account to be boosted must be 4359 party mmr up! (this will be our party) since my mmr is already 6.3.
-1 feed account to other party* any mmr will do! (This is the feed party that we are going up against)
*Procedure. I'll manage everything, all you need to do is use 2 Dota accounts in 1 pc or you'll need a laptop apart from >your desktop
Add me on steam so we can talk and so I can teach you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ezaiah

[email protected]

Edited by ezaiah, 11 September 2016 - 04:27 AM.

fnkqq

fnkqq

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Hello, 

I was looking for someone to do this thing. I am solo 4,7 and TBD party. Played only 1 game party but I think it's on vhs bracket. I would like to talk with you about this. Leave me your skype adress here or pm please.

I added you on fb and steam.

Edited by fnkqq, 11 September 2016 - 02:24 AM.

ezaiah

ezaiah

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Contact info updated

toxicspazz

toxicspazz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Looking for member Party mmr abuse (100% Legit Kappa) Turn your 4.4k mmr to 10k within a week!
IT'S FREE*it's tested and I've had a lot of friends who were 3k before and 5.6k now.
I need 3-4 members.
To join You need: -Two Accounts** one is for boosted and one for feed -Main account to be boosted must be 4359 party mmr up! (this will be our party) since my mmr is already 6.3.
-1 feed account to other party* any mmr will do! (This is the feed party that we are going up against)
*Procedure. I'll manage everything, all you need to do is use 2 Dota accounts in 1 pc or you'll need a laptop apart from >your desktop
Add me on steam so we can talk and so I can teach you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ezaiah

[email protected]

sent you a skype add invite

MartinSkyline

MartinSkyline

• Subscriber
  • 12 posts

I can make it, but im russian (my english is average) I have stong PC and can launch even 10 windows of dota. If it interesting, my skype ravager888

My PC:

Intel Core I7-6700K 4.0GHz + Cooler Master Hyper T4
GeForce GTX1060 Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming 6144Mb 
16GB RAM DDR4 2133MHz
650W Cooler Master GX II 
ASUS Z170-P 
1TB HDD Western Digital Blue 
Zalman Miditower Z11 Plus 
SAMSUNG S22F350FHI 21.5" Full HD

Chams

Chams

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
What do you do just get 2 parties of 5 searching at same time with limited game mode and other settings to ensure they get matched?

deadshotninja

deadshotninja

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 90 posts
This is so dumb... scripting is at least fun for the scripter...

JBFws4F.jpg