AntiVAC

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

kingace

kingace

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I have to disagree. No one plays unranked now. Ranked games gives you a feeling to win something.

The free version will be there solely for you to test the features. You don't need to play ranked for that.

maxlegends

maxlegends

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

HURRY UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

blankx

blankx

Advanced Member

• Under Review
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

ayyy lmao

phreeoni

phreeoni

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Dear Community,

This is a day we have been looking forward to for a couple of months now. It's been a half year now since we launched the Ensage beta release, and it is time to talk about the current status.

First of all, and probably the most important part, is the Anti-VAC feature. All previous versions of Ensage were released without a VAC protection. We are therefore happy to announce that all future releases will include an Anti-VAC feature, which our internal team successfully tested for about two months now.

The next thing we have to address is the Loader. Over the past months we rewrote large parts of the Loader, making use of modern technology to ensure a good performance. Database assemblies will use our CI-packages to always provide a stable build, the entire injection routine was rewritten, parts of the new PlaySharp toolkit will be used and a lot of more stuff to combine L# and E# into one tool. We are so far that our team is already actively testing the Loader, and as soon as we think it is publishable we will push a major Ensage update featuring the Anti-VAC feature and the new Loader.

Last but not least one important topic is missing - And that is the transition to a paid, subscription-based model. With the start of Ensage we always said that Ensage will be paid at some point - and that is what we are looking further into. It's already decided that we will take this step soonish, but there is still a lot to plan regarding that, for example: The price, restrictions for free users, payments options and much more. We will definitely keep you updated about that matter.

All over we can say that we are taking Ensage finally out of the beta and that a lot of great stuff can be expected anytime soon.

Please, give us release date.
Thats rly annoying visit this site every day and be disappointed.
Thanks.

gacon

gacon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Please, give us release date.
Thats rly annoying visit this site every day and be disappointed.
Thanks.

I quite sure that it will be longer than 2 weeks because they have just released a contest to design some buttons for the new interface. If the contest is closed in a week, it will leave a week to implement and testing.

But I doubt it will be longer than a month, perhaps two.

1808877368_feelsbadman.png to pay website traffic for these lies

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AntiVAC