AntiVAC

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

gacon

gacon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

1. You are right at this point. Users only use traffic when they actually use service. But the thing that i meant by "arranging server traffic" with game amount subscription and time subscription is that; when you buy time subscription provider makes sure that even if you play 24/7 you won't have server problems. So basically when you buy 30 days subscription and usage of 30 days means X amount GB traffic, they buy that amount from their providers to provide you uninterrupted service. But when you sell game amount subscription, you give control to user and it's basically like you should buy server capacity for that user everyday for 3 months 24/7 usage. I think it will be acceptable for 2-3 people but when you have thousands of user buying amount subscription, it will make you lose money by paying unused traffic/bandwidth/server space. It's not how companies work basically. Think about a guy who uses his 100 games in 5 months let's say. You should guarantee that user can play 30 games one of the day he decide and putting expiring day is not way to go imho.

2. There are many cheating services for many games. I'm sure at least 90% of them don't have game amount subscription. But still if people want to use that service they buy it. That's how it works. You make a product and you sell it in a way that will be most profitable and amount of people who buy it always be higher than people who don't buy because they didn't like buying options etc.

Source: Experience.

If you say about "Experience" then you have to look to the world and see pay-on-the-go subscription is very popular, from server, telephone, internet (including 3G), travel,  .....
Let's take an example: Telephone. The operator always have to pay to maintain their infrastructure. But they still have pay-on-the-go subscription ? Simple, their infrastructure always have free traffic. I bet Joduska server load is never 100%. You have free (and wasting) resource, why dont attract more people ?

Why many people want to use paid circulation ? Because paid circulation always much cheaper in term of quantity[1]. Why many people want to use pay-on the go ? Because they don't use the service too much but they still want to use it. Sometimes these type of customer will overlap each other. It's the job of the financial operator to figure out the number - how much the cost is right for everyone. It always the best to attract more money into your pocket.

You said about "thousand of people" who is using pay-on-the-go. But as the nature of [1], there must be also an equal number of user who is using paid circulation. It's ridiculous if you have 80% paid on the go revenue and 20%paid subscription revenue. And in that case, your pay-on-the-go service is too cheap. Adjust the price. End of problem. I think (no statistic, just observing) Joduska customer will be paid circulation because LOL and Dota 2 players are pretty young (elders are busy with football and sport). Except some middle generation (like me), is working and playing dota, that is about 20% of the customer. Now if your infrastructure has some free traffic, why dont earn more from that 20% segment ? 

Also, take into a consideration that, some customer might use pay-on-the-go as a temporally pause, like having vacation, temporally busy, or .... having examination (er hem tongue.gif ). Normally they will just stop subscription during that time. If you enable it, you can still keep your customer from using your service and you get a sale.

If you still think someone buy 100 games and sleep for 5 month is too long, take the expiring time into consideration, too. Something like 5$ for 25 game / month, 15$ for 100 games / 3 months (the time here is the expiring date) 15$ for 75 games / 4 months, 40$ for 400 games / 9 months. There. End of problem having a customer paid for 100 and sleep for 5 months.

The point is using this subscription together with paid circulation, not replacing it.

2. There are many cheating services for many games. I'm sure at least 90% of them don't have game amount subscription. But still if people want to use that service they buy it. That's how it works. You make a product and you sell it in a way that will be most profitable and amount of people who buy it always be higher than people who don't buy because they didn't like buying options etc.

Strange thinking.
Amount of people != amount of revenue.
"Amount of people who buy > amount of people who doesn't buy" is an outdated term. There is something that's called "Market segmentation".
"Amount of people who buy > amount of people who doesn't buy" doesn't mean you cannot increase your sales (and profit). Find a way to make them buy ?

"You make a product and you sell it in a way that will be most profitable".
+ How do you know that it will be the most ? Sometimes the seemingly best option doesn't mean it's the best actual option.
+ Why most ? Why not more ? If you sell a product to 100 customers, get 1500$/month or 6000$/4months, while you can sell that product to 130 customers, 30 of them is 15$/100 games / 4months, that will be 6450 / 4 months. If they spent faster than expected (in 2 month), that will be 6900$ / 4 months, an expected 10% increase in sales ? That 30 customers is the untargeted market segment. Increase 10% sales and "keeping the very best method", which is better ?

I'm sure at least 90% of them don't have game amount subscription.

They dont do it doesn't mean you cannot do it. Business competitive is a thing. And financial is a real job to figure out this (and which number is the optimal). Let's me take an example: Valve's 2014 compendium. Business model: Crowd funding. Have Riot do that ? Nope. How many other big company do it ? Zero. Valve still do it. The sales/marketing guy is there for a reason.

Just my 2 cents. I'm tired.

Edited by gacon, 27 April 2016 - 11:56 PM.

1808877368_feelsbadman.png to pay website traffic for these lies

ignorant [/ˈɪɡn(ə)r(ə)nt/] adjective

1. Lacking in knowledge or training; uneducated or unsophisticated. (an ignorant man.)
2. Lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: (ignorant of quantum physics.)
3. Uninformed; unaware.
4. Due to or showing lack of knowledge or training. (an ignorant statement.)

Gh0st

Gh0st

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

1. You are right at this point. Users only use traffic when they actually use service. But the thing that i meant by "arranging server traffic" with game amount subscription and time subscription is that; when you buy time subscription provider makes sure that even if you play 24/7 you won't have server problems. So basically when you buy 30 days subscription and usage of 30 days means X amount GB traffic, they buy that amount from their providers to provide you uninterrupted service. But when you sell game amount subscription, you give control to user and it's basically like you should buy server capacity for that user everyday for 3 months 24/7 usage. I think it will be acceptable for 2-3 people but when you have thousands of user buying amount subscription, it will make you lose money by paying unused traffic/bandwidth/server space. It's not how companies work basically. Think about a guy who uses his 100 games in 5 months let's say. You should guarantee that user can play 30 games one of the day he decide and putting expiring day is not way to go imho.

Source: Experience.

----------

Yeah it's just a discussion between 2 basic users nothing more. They have the statistics and stuff yet i'm almost sure it's not profitable.

you got a point there brother

akuros

akuros

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

good job :cool:

accounts and banned detected by VAC: 7
Date 19/09/2016

nagasaran

nagasaran

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 304 posts

When will it be?????

Magneto

Magneto

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 55 posts

If you say about "Experience" then you have to look to the world and see pay-on-the-go subscription is very popular, from server, telephone, internet (including 3G), travel,  .....
Let's take an example: Telephone. The operator always have to pay to maintain their infrastructure. But they still have pay-on-the-go subscription ? Simple, their infrastructure always have free traffic. I bet Joduska server load is never 100%. You have free (and wasting) resource, why dont attract more people ?

Why many people want to use paid circulation ? Because paid circulation always much cheaper in term of quantity[1]. Why many people want to use pay-on the go ? Because they don't use the service too much but they still want to use it. Sometimes these type of customer will overlap each other. It's the job of the financial operator to figure out the number - how much the cost is right for everyone. It always the best to attract more money into your pocket.

You said about "thousand of people" who is using pay-on-the-go. But as the nature of [1], there must be also an equal number of user who is using paid circulation. It's ridiculous if you have 80% paid on the go revenue and 20%paid subscription revenue. And in that case, your pay-on-the-go service is too cheap. Adjust the price. End of problem. I think (no statistic, just observing) Joduska customer will be paid circulation because LOL and Dota 2 players are pretty young (elders are busy with football and sport). Except some middle generation (like me), is working and playing dota, that is about 20% of the customer. Now if your infrastructure has some free traffic, why dont earn more from that 20% segment ? 

Also, take into a consideration that, some customer might use pay-on-the-go as a temporally pause, like having vacation, temporally busy, or .... having examination (er hem tongue.gif ). Normally they will just stop subscription during that time. If you enable it, you can still keep your customer from using your service and you get a sale.

If you still think someone buy 100 games and sleep for 5 month is too long, take the expiring time into consideration, too. Something like 5$ for 25 game / month, 15$ for 100 games / 3 months (the time here is the expiring date) 15$ for 75 games / 4 months, 40$ for 400 games / 9 months. There. End of problem having a customer paid for 100 and sleep for 5 months.

The point is using this subscription together with paid circulation, not replacing it.

Strange thinking.
"Amount of people who buy > amount of people who doesn't buy" is an outdated term. There is something that's called "Market segmentation".
"Amount of people who buy > amount of people who doesn't buy" doesn't mean you cannot increase your sales (and profit). Find a way to make them buy ?

+ How do you know that it will be the most ? Sometimes the seemingly best option doesn't mean it's the best actual option.
+ Why most ? Why not more ? If you sell a product to 100 customers, get 1500$/month or 6000$/4months, while you can sell that product to 130 customers, 30 of them is 15$/100 games / 4months, that will be 6450 / 4 months. If they spent faster than expected (in 2 month), that will be 6900$ / 4 months, an expected 10% increase in sales ? That 30 customers is the untargeted market segment. Increase 10% sales and "keeping the very best method", which is better ?

They dont do it doesn't mean you cannot do it. Business competitive is a thing. And financial is a real job to figure out this (and which number is the optimal). Let's me take an example: Valve's 2014 compendium. Business model: Crowd funding. Have Riot do that ? Nope. How many other big company do it ? Zero. Valve still do it. The sales/marketing guy is there for a reason.

Good point brother.

beminee

beminee

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 462 posts

Strange thinking.

I wrote wall of text and mistakenly clicked back on the middle of my writing. GGWP.

Emberspirit

Emberspirit

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

if it goes premium can we expect updates at faster rate ?:godbless:

JackZaitsev

JackZaitsev

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

I support it going premium, the dev (devs?) need to be rewarded for their work, and if that means we are going to get a great quality product even better, my only concern is if valve gets pissed that someone is making money out of their product illegally and comes after us.

And I live in Brazil, where I have to work a week to pay for a subscription of basically anything (1 US Dolar = ~3.90 of our shitty money).

Edited by JackZaitsev, 28 April 2016 - 04:43 PM.

qq4549286

qq4549286

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

First of all, and probably the most important part, is the Anti-VAC feature. All previous versions of Ensage were released without a VAC protection. We are therefore happy to announce that all future releases will include an Anti-VAC feature,

The main account has been sealed.
Lost hundreds of dollars.
fucking

VapeGod

VapeGod

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Why not reach out to something like exoclicks and just have your player run ads on load, and in between matches? A lot of freeware now runs pop-ups from task-bar. If your user base is large enough, you'd probably make more money from this solution than handful of subscribers.

or maybe do both. restrict free users to number of script usages at a time (arbitrary number, like 1-2 scripts at a time) and run ads. food for thought, however you want to run it i'm sure you'll do it right.

AlterBlitz

AlterBlitz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Why not reach out to something like exoclicks and just have your player run ads on load, and in between matches? A lot of freeware now runs pop-ups from task-bar. If your user base is large enough, you'd probably make more money from this solution than handful of subscribers.

or maybe do both. restrict free users to number of script usages at a time (arbitrary number, like 1-2 scripts at a time) and run ads. food for thought, however you want to run it i'm sure you'll do it right.

There are number of options but restricting scripts isnt good since there are only handful of them;

-> Paid subscription option monthly with no game limit

-> Freeware with game limit per day (2 games)

-> Freeware with game limit per week (10 games)

-> Freeware with no game limit but ads in between certain intervals of time

You should make sure the ensage client is locked to 1 steam account so that there wont be multiple people using freeware on smurfs.

Moones

Moones

EnsageSharp

• Developer
  • 1954 posts
  • LocationDrum Throne
  • GitHub:Moones

There are number of options but restricting scripts isnt good since there are only handful of them;

You should make sure the ensage client is locked to 1 steam account so that there wont be multiple people using freeware on smurfs.

It wont be probably locked on 1 steam account, however If the game limit option is chosen, the limit would be bound to forum account.

viTfQaX.png Qay9boT.png dzPoCW5.png

VapeGod

VapeGod

• Pip
  • 6 posts

That is also a great option. Good thinking.

gacon

gacon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Why not reach out to something like exoclicks and just have your player run ads on load, and in between matches? A lot of freeware now runs pop-ups from task-bar.

I dont think the devs here want to deal with ads. Slow and can easily be bypassed.

Currently free user cannot play Ranked @L# and I think it will kill the whole purpose of using multiple free accounts.

Edited by gacon, 29 April 2016 - 10:14 AM.

1808877368_feelsbadman.png to pay website traffic for these lies

ignorant [/ˈɪɡn(ə)r(ə)nt/] adjective

1. Lacking in knowledge or training; uneducated or unsophisticated. (an ignorant man.)
2. Lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: (ignorant of quantum physics.)
3. Uninformed; unaware.
4. Due to or showing lack of knowledge or training. (an ignorant statement.)

Gh0st

Gh0st

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

The main account has been sealed.
Lost hundreds of dollars.
fucking

This is why you need to use a dummy account with hacks without VAC protection.  Hope you learned your lesson

So  the  freeware  you are talking about  has VAC  protection or no, because without VAC protection and  if it  is locked to  one account  then  what is the use of using the hack

driobb

driobb

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

i vouch for free user unlimited games but with mandatory ads ofcourse
please make this happen

AlterBlitz

AlterBlitz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

This is why you need to use a dummy account with hacks without VAC protection.  Hope you learned your lesson

So  the  freeware  you are talking about  has VAC  protection or no, because without VAC protection and  if it  is locked to  one account  then  what is the use of using the hack

My suggestion is ofcourse with VAC protection. Without VAC, This tool is risky to use. Valve is going hard with bans recently.

BroCrow

BroCrow

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

i vouch for free user unlimited games but with mandatory ads ofcourse
please make this happen

That's a stupid suggestion. Free users with a limited number of games per day is enough. If you dont want to support the developers then dont use the scripts at all.

"I like your style,

I like your class,

but most of all,

I like your ass."

:kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa:

tumblr_mg10viwxsJ1s2qne1o1_400.gif

iddetik

iddetik

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Location2D World

That's a stupid suggestion. Free users with a limited number of games per day is enough. If you dont want to support the developers then dont use the scripts at all.

This is honestly the best suggestion in my opinion. Why people think its ok to get paid stuff with no cost without even respecting the dev behind the scene.

Pay when you want to play with ensage all day long. Enjoy it free for casual one or two games per day.

JackieSparrow

JackieSparrow

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

That's nice progress guys.

But why is the rum gone

aevg2s.jpg

Scripting API for Dota 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AntiVAC