64 replies to this topic

teamjoduskame

teamjoduskame

Team Joduska

• Administrator
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPeru

Dear Community,

This is a day we have been looking forward to for a couple of months now. It's been a half year now since we launched the Ensage beta release, and it is time to talk about the current status.

First of all, and probably the most important part, is the Anti-VAC feature. All previous versions of Ensage were released without a VAC protection. We are therefore happy to announce that all future releases will include an Anti-VAC feature, which our internal team successfully tested for about two months now.

The next thing we have to address is the Loader. Over the past months we rewrote large parts of the Loader, making use of modern technology to ensure a good performance. Database assemblies will use our CI-packages to always provide a stable build, the entire injection routine was rewritten, parts of the new PlaySharp toolkit will be used and a lot of more stuff to combine L# and E# into one tool. We are so far that our team is already actively testing the Loader, and as soon as we think it is publishable we will push a major Ensage update featuring the Anti-VAC feature and the new Loader.

Last but not least one important topic is missing - And that is the transition to a paid, subscription-based model. With the start of Ensage we always said that Ensage will be paid at some point - and that is what we are looking further into. It's already decided that we will take this step soonish, but there is still a lot to plan regarding that, for example: The price, restrictions for free users, payments options and much more. We will definitely keep you updated about that matter.

All over we can say that we are taking Ensage finally out of the beta and that a lot of great stuff can be expected anytime soon.

derrickpwnu

derrickpwnu

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

sound good. nice ! :D

mcjojo

mcjojo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationbehind the scenes at the terminal, admirers debian base

I thought it would be interesting ... where the difference Subscriber and Free User ?

-Respect the work of others that will make you more Respectable-

MrSimple

MrSimple

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

nice3..good work.

iMeh

iMeh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■ Long Live Putin

• Administrator
  • 1089 posts

I thought it would be interesting ... where the difference Subscriber and Free User ?

That is yet to be decided.

gacon

gacon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Last but not least one important topic is missing - And that is the transition to a paid, subscription-based model. With the start of Ensage we always said that Ensage will be paid at some point - and that is what we are looking further into. It's already decided that we will take this step soonish, but there is still a lot to plan regarding that, for example: The price, restrictions for free users, payments options and much more. We will definitely keep you updated about that matter.

If you can, please consider a number of game subscription based. Some people has a job and can only play at weekend (or just 1 game during weekdays). Monthly subscription (and even weekly subscription) is not a good idea for us because we can only use 1/7 or 2/7 of the entire duration of the subscription. 

Valve used to have battle Point booster, which is the time your spent in game and not monthly or weekly or daily subscription based. So this kind of subscription model fit us.

Thank you for your consideration

Edited by gacon, 26 April 2016 - 06:29 PM.

1808877368_feelsbadman.png to pay website traffic for these lies

khatabhunter

khatabhunter

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Locationsyria

one small problem there is no visa or any paycard in iraq all i can get is cards from steam from a freind who is in saudi =(((((((((((((((((((((((((

zhfyang

zhfyang

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Nice to know, got more inspiration to write code. Hope the price is friendly to users and developers ;-)

I am 5k!

Hacking under Perfect World is legit. 

AlterBlitz

AlterBlitz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

If you can, please consider a number of game subscription based. Some people has a job and can only play at weekend (or just 1 game during weekdays). Monthly subscription (and even weekly subscription) is not a good idea for us because we can only use 1/7 or 2/7 of the entire duration of the subscription. 

Valve used to have battle Point booster, which is the time your spent in game and not monthly or weekly or daily subscription based. So this kind of subscription model fit us.

yep dont limit free users through features but through no. of matches. it could be something like this;

Free Users - 1 or 2 games per day

Subscribers - Unlimited games per day

Subscription could be around 10$ but we definately need more assemblies. Right now only Moones and couple of other assemblies are upto date. We need an active community before we do this.

Edited by AlterBlitz, 27 April 2016 - 01:33 AM.

djkice

djkice

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

To be honest you're paying for a service. 

Regardless if  you use it once or 50 times you have the luxury of using the service which provides you benefit.

You mention you have job and are working which means you would have the means to afford the luxury that provides enjoyment in your leisure time.... Remember the coders spend their leisure time coding the hack/scripts

gacon

gacon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

You mention you have job and are working which means you would have the means to afford the luxury that provides enjoyment in your leisure time.... Remember the coders spend their leisure time coding the hack/scripts

We have a job doesn't mean we can waste our money. Purchase something and use 1/7 of its duration is just a waste.

I don't understand the thinking "Have money == can waste money". You can lose a ton of customer by thinking like that.

And I just ask for another subscription method, not changing the whole subscription model. It's not a problem if they won't add my request.

And I'm a developer too. Please check my profile for developed assemblies before posting.

Edited by gacon, 27 April 2016 - 07:46 AM.

qq4549286

qq4549286

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Now the ensage version is already antivac?

YierciiCA

YierciiCA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Now the ensage version is already antivac?

no

kappatalism

kappatalism

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 386 posts

no

But didn't he post this before the update got released ? Didn't the update just roll now ? Can anyone confirm the anti-vac

oGatoDeTravel

oGatoDeTravel

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

My dream to use ensage when i'm bored will die with the paid ensage,  FeelsBadMan

Edited by LuxxySTM, 27 April 2016 - 11:30 AM.

[with anti-vac] Accounts Vac Banned: 0

---------

[w/o anti-vac] Accounts Vac Banned: 6

whcqRHr.gif

YierciiCA

YierciiCA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

But didn't he post this before the update got released ? Didn't the update just roll now ? Can anyone confirm the anti-vac

"and as soon as we think it is publishable we will push a major Ensage update featuring the Anti-VAC feature and the new Loader. "

JackZaitsev

JackZaitsev

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Thanks for this awesome news, just in time!

beminee

beminee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

I don't give any chance that kind of subscription will ever be here. Because i assume that when you pay for a subscription, they arrange that server traffic. But when you pay lets say $15 for 100 games and spend it in 3 months. That will be problematic.

GitHub

Secret Art to upvote Downvote: http://pastebin.com/wHJiimxR

gacon

gacon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

I don't give any chance that kind of subscription will ever be here. Because i assume that when you pay for a subscription, they arrange that server traffic. But when you pay lets say $15 for 100 games and spend it in 3 months. That will be problematic.

1. Customer only use traffic if they are using your service. They are not using it if they are sleeping

If you ask "who is using more traffic, the paid circulation subscription user or the pay-as-you-go subscription user", I will say: the paid circulation subscription users.

If they paid for 100 games and they use it like ... 1 games / day. If you sum up the total time, that will still be 100 games. He can't make more traffic than what he had paid

A booster, who is playing 10 games per day, will use a total traffic of 30 * 10 = 300 games. If he can cut his game by a half, that will be 600 games. The current limit is 50 games / day if I remember correctly @L#.

15$ for 100 pay-as-you-go games and 15$ for 1500 (300 to be realistic) monthly seems to be a fine deal.

If you are worried that they pay 15$ for 100 games and sleep for 4 months, then put an expiring date.

2. If you dont enable the market for those user, they will not use your service at all.

A smart customer would rather find another solution than waste money.

3. Sometimes, pay-as-you-go let the customer spend faster than they plan.

If someone is going to play 3 games / day (at the moment), they would rather stay a free user for free 2 games / day. But what if we have this kind of subscription ?

Maybe he play 2 games and want to play another game ?

Got good party and want to play 2 more games ?

What if we dont ?

"Meh I've playing enough today. See ya all tomorrow".

A good service always attract the customer, or, make them addicted to use it.

4. Valve is evil and they are using only pay-as-you-go subscription.

----------

Well, this is just an argument between you and me (and actually, I have to defend my opinion from public argument), but I want to remind you all that I will leave the decision to Joduska operators. They have statistics, sales & marketing operators there who is definitely better than me. Using their statistics they can see if they are going to lose some money (because some current user transfer to new method) or gain more from untargeted market segment.

Edited by gacon, 27 April 2016 - 08:18 PM.

beminee

beminee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

1. Customer only use traffic if they are using your service. They are not using it if they are sleeping

If you ask "who is using more traffic, the paid circulation subscription user or the pay-as-you-go subscription user", I will say: the paid circulation subscription users.

If they paid for 100 games and they use it like ... 1 games / day. If you sum up the total time, that will still be 100 games. He can't make more traffic than what he had paid

A booster, who is playing 10 games per day, will use a total traffic of 30 * 10 = 300 games. If he can cut his game by a half, that will be 600 games. The current limit is 50 games / day if I remember correctly @L#.

15$ for 100 pay-as-you-go games and 15$ for 1500 (300 to be realistic) monthly seems to be a fine deal.

If you are worried that they pay 15$ for 100 games and sleep for 4 months, then put an expiring date.

2. If you dont enable the market for those user, they will not use your service at all.

A smart customer would rather find another solution than waste money.

3. Sometimes, pay-as-you-go let the customer spend faster than they plan.

If someone is going to play 3 games / day (at the moment), they would rather stay a free user for free 2 games / day. But what if we have this kind of subscription ?

Maybe he play 2 games and want to play another game ?

Got good party and want to play 2 more games ?

What if we dont ?

"Meh I've playing enough today. See ya all tomorrow".

A good service always attract the customer, or, make them addicted to use it.

4. Valve is evil and they are using only pay-as-you-go subscription.

----------

Well, this is just an argument between you and me (and actually, I have to defend my opinion from public argument), but I want to remind you all that I will leave the decision to Joduska operators. They have statistics, sales & marketing operators there who is definitely better than me. Using their statistics they can see if they are going to lose some money (because some current user transfer to new method) or gain more from untargeted market segment.

1. You are right at this point. Users only use traffic when they actually use service. But the thing that i meant by "arranging server traffic" with game amount subscription and time subscription is that; when you buy time subscription provider makes sure that even if you play 24/7 you won't have server problems. So basically when you buy 30 days subscription and usage of 30 days means X amount GB traffic, they buy that amount from their providers to provide you uninterrupted service. But when you sell game amount subscription, you give control to user and it's basically like you should buy server capacity for that user everyday for 3 months 24/7 usage. I think it will be acceptable for 2-3 people but when you have thousands of user buying amount subscription, it will make you lose money by paying unused traffic/bandwidth/server space. It's not how companies work basically. Think about a guy who uses his 100 games in 5 months let's say. You should guarantee that user can play 30 games one of the day he decide and putting expiring day is not way to go imho.

2. There are many cheating services for many games. I'm sure at least 90% of them don't have game amount subscription. But still if people want to use that service they buy it. That's how it works. You make a product and you sell it in a way that will be most profitable and amount of people who buy it always be higher than people who don't buy because they didn't like buying options etc.

Source: Experience.

----------

Yeah it's just a discussion between 2 basic users nothing more. They have the statistics and stuff yet i'm almost sure it's not profitable.

GitHub

Secret Art to upvote Downvote: http://pastebin.com/wHJiimxR

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AntiVAC