• Subscriber
  • 194 posts

Does not work anymore after the update.

Nagibator666

Nagibator666

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hi evereybody, new update is coming!

I started to work on it few weeks ago. It's almost done, now I need to find the way for subscribing and finalize development (I have problems with paypal in my country).

What already done:

Great job with the scripts man, love the modified control creep used from Vick and also your one key to win for brew, it works well. Thank you for the hard work

Edit: It would also be really amazing if you could add a function for tornado to use it on a specific hero, instead of just use it/dont use it

• This function has been added! Now you can select any enemy hero/heroes for using tornado from menu.
  • New items for combo also was added.
  • a lot of settings: min hp for tornado, max distance for tornado, min hp for using ultimate in combo e.t.c.
  • a lot of bugs was fixed.
  • somethink that i'm forgot. 

Do you still have time to work on this?

I love the script but want to know if it can be tweeked and improved upon?

Yes, I'm working on update, it will be released as soon as i find the way for subscribing and finalize development (I have problems with paypal in my country).

Edited by Nagibator666, 06 August 2016 - 01:40 PM.

My assemblies:

maxresdefault.jpg

iichigoz

iichigoz

• Subscriber
  • 22 posts

Hello, can you post it here so that I can add it locally first? Was really excited about this script. :)

Nagibator666

Nagibator666

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hello, can you post it here so that I can add it locally first? Was really excited about this script. :)

It's still WIP, I need a few hours (in game) for finalize & tests before relise it. But I still can't do it, because PayPal and Paywall unavaliable in my area and I can't subscribe. :feelsbadman:

So, now I'm waiting when two free games will be avaliable for unsubscribed users.

My assemblies:

maxresdefault.jpg

ObiXah

ObiXah

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 53 posts

It's still WIP, I need a few hours (in game) for finalize & tests before relise it. But I still can't do it, because PayPal and Paywall unavaliable in my area and I can't subscribe. :feelsbadman:

So, now I'm waiting when two free games will be avaliable for unsubscribed users.

I've donated you 1 month of subscription :]

Edited by ObiXah, 07 August 2016 - 10:25 AM.

p8gqAS.png

Hämmert die Musik 
Mir den Rhythmus gibt 
Tanz' allein 
Im Laserschein 
Blicke durch den Raum 
Bilder wie im Traum

Nagibator666

Nagibator666

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

I've donated you 1 month of subscription :]

Wow, thanks man, but I didn't recieved Gift Voucher on my e-mail or PM.

As you can read here: https://www.joduska....e&id=5#/article

You are able to customize your Gift Voucher here but please keep in mind that our system does not send out the code automatically, you need to do it manually. After selecting your prefered amount, your sending method ("Send Gift Voucher By Email" does not work - it does the same as "Print")

So, you need to send me it manually. Can't wait for it, cos after this i'll release update in a few hours!:wasntme:

Edited by Nagibator666, 07 August 2016 - 01:32 PM.

My assemblies:

maxresdefault.jpg

ObiXah

ObiXah

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 53 posts

Wow, thanks man, but I didn't recieved Gift Voucher on my e-mail or PM.

As you can read here: https://www.joduska....e&id=5#/article

So, you need to send me it manually. Can't wait for it, cos after this i'll release update in a few hours!:wasntme:

Thanks for the hint, I wasn't aware of it. First time buying a gift voucher :)
I've pm'ed you the code.

p8gqAS.png

Hämmert die Musik 
Mir den Rhythmus gibt 
Tanz' allein 
Im Laserschein 
Blicke durch den Raum 
Bilder wie im Traum

Nagibator666

Nagibator666

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Okay, here we go (download: https://yadi.sk/d/QzmU-bBUtzKza).

Update 1.1:

• Added new items for combo (for e.g. bloodthorn)
  • Added new settings:
  •  
  • Minimum health for Ultimate (Uses Ultimate on selected targets only if their HP > then this value)
  • Minimum health for Cyclone (Uses Cyclone on selected targets only if their HP > then this value)
  • Maximum distance for Cyclone (Uses Cyclone on selected targets only if their distance < then this value)
  • Added custom target selecting for cyclone (now you can select "tank" heroes like bristleback or axe and they will be completely disabled during mass fight).
  • Fixed bugs.
  • Something that I forgot.

Screens:

Spoiler

Video:

Spoiler

INSTALLATION (NOW AWALIABLE ONLY LOCAL ASSAMBLY):

1. Download local assambly from: https://yadi.sk/d/QzmU-bBUtzKza
  2. Unzip in Ensage root folder
  3. Click right mouse button in Ensage and select "Add local assambly"
  4. Use settings from picture and press "add".
    Attached File  3.png   26.06KB   14 downloads
  5. Profit!

P.S. I haven't github account, so, previously I asked oGatoDeTravel for recompiling and uploading on his account. Now I have send him p.m. as soon as he add it on github I post link here.

Update sponsored by: ObiXah

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.png   226.13KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  2.png   138.23KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  3.png   26.06KB   14 downloads

Edited by Nagibator666, 07 August 2016 - 03:03 PM.

My assemblies:

maxresdefault.jpg

StephCurry

StephCurry

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Okay, here we go (download: https://yadi.sk/d/QzmU-bBUtzKza).

Update 1.1:

• Added new items for combo (for e.g. bloodthorn)
  • Added new settings:
  •  
  • Minimum health for Ultimate (Uses Ultimate on selected targets only if their HP > then this value)
  • Minimum health for Cyclone (Uses Cyclone on selected targets only if their HP > then this value)
  • Maximum distance for Cyclone (Uses Cyclone on selected targets only if their distance < then this value)
  • Added custom target selecting for cyclone (now you can select "tank" heroes like bristleback or axe and they will be completely disabled during mass fight).
  • Fixed bugs.
  • Something that I forgot.

Screens:

Spoiler

Video:

Spoiler

INSTALLATION (NOW AWALIABLE ONLY LOCAL ASSAMBLY):

1. Download local assambly from: https://yadi.sk/d/QzmU-bBUtzKza
  2. Unzip in Ensage root folder
  3. Click right mouse button in Ensage and select "Add local assambly"
  4. Use settings from picture and press "add".

5. Profit!

P.S. I haven't github account, so, previously I asked oGatoDeTravel for recompiling and uploading on his account. Now I have send him p.m. as soon as he add it on github I post link here.

Update sponsored by: ObiXah

Excellent work nagibator, the script was already great, but these new features put it over the top!

KaedeTx

KaedeTx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

still working? tnx

Kelloggs

Kelloggs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Can you please make Brewmaster's Storm Ulti also use Dispel Magic within 500 cast range on allies with debuffs and on other enemies with buffs that can be dispelled. Try to hit as many targets as possible including enemy summoned units that can take bonus damage from Dispel. Don't use Dispel Magic if nothing to Dispel and try to avoid dispelling enemy that was just Cycloned unless it is the only enemy left.
Also when Brewmaster's Storm Ulti invisible, can you please do 1 normal attack first to break Wind Walk for the bonus attack damage instead of breaking invisibility by casting spells.
And can you please use Drunken Haze on other enemies in cast range if target already has Drunken Haze debuff.
Thanks.

Nagibator666

Nagibator666

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Can you please make Brewmaster's Storm Ulti also use Dispel Magic within 500 cast range on allies with debuffs and on other enemies with buffs that can be dispelled. Try to hit as many targets as possible including enemy summoned units that can take bonus damage from Dispel. Don't use Dispel Magic if nothing to Dispel and try to avoid dispelling enemy that was just Cycloned unless it is the only enemy left.
Also when Brewmaster's Storm Ulti invisible, can you please do 1 normal attack first to break Wind Walk for the bonus attack damage instead of breaking invisibility by casting spells.
And can you please use Drunken Haze on other enemies in cast range if target already has Drunken Haze debuff.
Thanks.

What will be done in next update (approximately at this week):

• Using Primalstorm Drunken Haze debuff on all enemy heroes in cast range (optional).
  • Do not use any spells by Primalstorm if it has invisible buff.

What about DispelMagic, I'm not sure if I have enough time of my subscribe to finish it, but will try.

My assemblies:

maxresdefault.jpg

pacmanbreed

pacmanbreed

• Pip
  • 5 posts

does not work on 7.00

klaretos

klaretos

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 69 posts
  • LocationGreece

does not work on 7.00

Nope. Works perfectly and Brew is even stronger after 700 (I have 82% winrate). Just make sure you install not only Brewmaster Combo but also Brewmaster ControlCreep by Nabigator as well.

pacmanbreed

pacmanbreed

• Pip
  • 5 posts

thanks Nagibator666 such a wonderfull script.

just reinstalled it and its working fine again.

Edited by pacmanbreed, 25 December 2016 - 08:49 PM.

stickman33

stickman33

• Subscriber
  • 18 posts

Nope. Works perfectly and Brew is even stronger after 700 (I have 82% winrate). Just make sure you install not only Brewmaster Combo but also Brewmaster ControlCreep by Nabigator as well.

Sry bro, can u tell what lane u usually go? Is it mid or hard?

klaretos

klaretos

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 69 posts
  • LocationGreece

Sry bro, can u tell what lane u usually go? Is it mid or hard?

Always offlane. Brew is the perfect position 3 tank offlaner. He is not doing big amounts of damage but he can perma disable an enemy while in ulti. I even go solo sometimes cause before lvl6 he can't do much in lane and you need to go lvl6 asap.

albeezzy

albeezzy

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 91 posts
  • LocationNY

Always offlane. Brew is the perfect position 3 tank offlaner. He is not doing big amounts of damage but he can perma disable an enemy while in ulti. I even go solo sometimes cause before lvl6 he can't do much in lane and you need to go lvl6 asap.

How do you have it set-up? Because when I ult with combo, its just has all 3 spirits selected. What item build-skill build do you recommend? 

stickman33

stickman33

• Subscriber
  • 18 posts

ty sir  :happy:

Edited by stickman33, 27 December 2016 - 01:33 AM.

klaretos

klaretos

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 69 posts
  • LocationGreece

I start with green boots, then windlace, then rush agha. After that either vlads or assault cuirass. I dont buy blink cause the hero is really fast with my build. Moves with 425ms so it is easy to close distance to use your Q skill. Hero is really useful as position 3 cause he blinds, slows and stuns non stop while in primal split mode.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BrewMaster