• Please log in to reply
583 replies to this topic

kinkinraiso

kinkinraiso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Plz fix : split when not close to enemies

Edited by kinkinraiso, 27 December 2015 - 03:59 PM.

laurahughes

laurahughes

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

First of all thank you for the assembly. Since I'm starting to play this hero active this is pretty handy.

I'm still learning what your assembly does by reading the code. First of all we need to be able to configure the ability/item usage. For me is blinking straight to a target always a no-go. I also don't like how the shield is being used. It's waste of mana most of the time. You can also use prediction.infront on yourself to get the casting position for the shield. This is useful when you're chasing or running away.

The menu always resets my keybindings :/. The culprit is this line.

new KeyBind('G', KeyBindType.Press)).DontSave()

This assembly is also not making use of Orbwalker, which is a big loss for the Hero.

I'm currently working on those points in my fork. I'm going to refactor most of code tho. Let me know if you want me to create a pull request.

Edited by laurahughes, 27 December 2015 - 04:25 PM.

Jumpering

Jumpering

Advanced Member

• Developer
  • 920 posts

First of all thank you for the assembly. Since I'm starting to play this hero active this is pretty handy.

I'm still learning what your assembly does by reading the code. First of all we need to be able to configure the ability/item usage. For me is blinking straight to a target always a no-go. I also don't like how the shield is being used. It's waste of mana most of the time. You can also use prediction.infront on yourself to get the casting position for the shield. This is useful when you're chasing or running away.

This assembly is also not making use of Orbwalker, which is a big loss for the Hero.

I'm currently working on those points in my fork. I'm going to refactor most of code tho. Let me know if you want me to create a pull request.

1. i know about orbwalker, but ow working only with main hero, so it will be useless on this hero

2. Currently Shield works for just to cast. And i will rework this shit soon

3. the ability/item usage

it is also already in my plans for the near future

i made this cuz assembly save button state for the next game

(i will remove this)

Plz fix : split when not close to enemies

in the next release

rizkutuz

rizkutuz

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Sir jumpering.. i admire all of your work and all seems very good and works fine. but now i cant install all of your sharps. all of your scripts in my ensage are gone and when i install all your work it only keeps on saying downloading the required blah blah and it doesnt do anything. i tried to wait for 30 mins but it only stacks up and cant download. i already forked your files and downloaded it to my computer but the problem is i dont know how to install it on local. and i dont know where to put the things i have downloaded. i am waiting for your reply. thank you so much!

Ludacrisis

Ludacrisis

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Sir the Midas script doesnt seem to be working

4853560272.png

Jumpering

Jumpering

Advanced Member

• Developer
  • 920 posts

Sir jumpering.. i admire all of your work and all seems very good and works fine. but now i cant install all of your sharps. all of your scripts in my ensage are gone and when i install all your work it only keeps on saying downloading the required blah blah and it doesnt do anything. i tried to wait for 30 mins but it only stacks up and cant download. i already forked your files and downloaded it to my computer but the problem is i dont know how to install it on local. and i dont know where to put the things i have downloaded. i am waiting for your reply. thank you so much!

show me error screen and ur github link for install

Sir the Midas script doesnt seem to be working

check settings in ensage.menu

rizkutuz

rizkutuz

• Pip
  • 6 posts

show me error screen and ur github link for install

check settings in ensage.menu

this is the address sir of the github that i am pasting on my ensage https://github.com/J...tion/Program.cs

it shows blank and it only says installed successfully but no script has been installed.

the install button is the same thing, it only shows empty box then it says installed successfully but no script has been installed. i tried to cut down the github address and paste it to the ensage but it hangs. maybe there is too many script in that address thats why it loads so long. this is the cut address that i paste. https://github.com/J...er/EnsageSharp/.  i removed the blob/master and so on..

Jumpering

Jumpering

Advanced Member

• Developer
  • 920 posts

this is the address sir of the github that i am pasting on my ensage https://github.com/J...tion/Program.cs

it shows blank and it only says installed successfully but no script has been installed.

the install button is the same thing, it only shows empty box then it says installed successfully but no script has been installed. i tried to cut down the github address and paste it to the ensage but it hangs. maybe there is too many script in that address thats why it loads so long. this is the cut address that i paste. https://github.com/J...er/EnsageSharp/.  i removed the blob/master and so on..

im using this link and all fine with it

https://github.com/J...er/EnsageSharp/

ArgoSptr

ArgoSptr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

can u add linken sphere? I mean our clone will auto cast it to us.
Nice one BTW

rizkutuz

rizkutuz

• Pip
  • 6 posts

yes.. as you can see all of your scripts are on that address. maybe im just thinking that there are too many scripts there and the ensage takes a long time to load because it reads all of your scripts? i go to your profile and go to your script there and it says "my first script" and it was working fine. but the link you just made isnt loading on mine.. well maybe i am missing something on the ensage itself or you have requirements on your scripts to make it work.. other scripts like the one vick has made and others works fine with me. i really dont know what i am missing to install your scripts.. by the way, i really love your scripts man thats why i really want to make it work. one solution is if i can install it via local.. i have downloaded all of your scripts by forking it on github and winzip it. the thing is i dont know how to put it manually to the ensage to make your script work. thank you for your time 

yes.. as you can see all of your scripts are on that address. maybe im just thinking that there are too many scripts there and the ensage takes a long time to load because it reads all of your scripts? i go to your profile and go to your script there and it says "my first script" and it was working fine. but the link you just made isnt loading on mine.. well maybe i am missing something on the ensage itself or you have requirements on your scripts to make it work.. other scripts like the one vick has made and others works fine with me. i really dont know what i am missing to install your scripts.. by the way, i really love your scripts man thats why i really want to make it work. one solution is if i can install it via local.. i have downloaded all of your scripts by forking it on github and winzip it. the thing is i dont know how to put it manually to the ensage to make your script work. thank you for your time 

and by the way bud, the link that you gave me https://github.com/J...er/EnsageSharp/ only says UPDATING..... Downloading the required data.... and it stucks there.

kinkinraiso

kinkinraiso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

good script

Edited by kinkinraiso, 30 December 2015 - 12:22 PM.

MID3RY

MID3RY

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

dont working for me

Jumpering

Jumpering

Advanced Member

• Developer
  • 920 posts

dont working for me

show me ur console screen

fabrizioxd8

fabrizioxd8

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

It would be amazing if the to do list would be complete, the auto push would be amazing to try

Jumpering

Jumpering

Advanced Member

• Developer
  • 920 posts

new update v1.3

• Added orbwalking on u and ur tempests
  • Now if u have non cd dagger u will not use shield (i.e before dagger)
  • Now you'll put a shield in front of you (but will still in shield ofc)
  • Added active-ability-manaburn from necronomicon
  • Fixed bug with bkb
  • Added midas for jugnle creeps
  • Fixed bug when u cant save changed hotkeys
  • Added mjollnir

Moones

Moones

EnsageSharp

• Developer
  • 1945 posts
  • LocationDrum Throne
  • GitHub:Moones

new update v1.3

• Fixed bug with bkb
  • Added mjollnir

Great update, now Id like to ask you to give me credits for the orbwalking.

I am asking because giving proper credits is part of global forum rules.

Thank you in advance! :)

viTfQaX.png Qay9boT.png dzPoCW5.png

Jumpering

Jumpering

Advanced Member

• Developer
  • 920 posts

Great update, now Id like to ask you to give me credits for the orbwalking.

I am asking because giving proper credits is part of global forum rules.

Thank you in advance! :)

done ;d

gznster

gznster

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationIn the fking dumpster.

new update v1.3

• Fixed bug with bkb
  • Added mjollnir

doesnt orb walk still 

1446264000_20_1_USD_10_default.png

highest rank with L# : plat 4

lothar85

lothar85

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

wow once the script gets finetuned this is gonna be something big!

rsenoron

rsenoron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

How does necronomicon chooses target?