I was using this and noticed that it doesn't have optional e-mail address. When you make a smurf account you definitely need e-mail control. So i found a better version and edited it some and here it is.
First things first the Source Code.
1. Download and install autohotkey
3. Download CURL With Support SSL
4. Put curl.exe file in C:\Program Files (x86)\ (Or change the path from Source code file). We are not gonna use it. It's a requirement for program to function.
5. Edit Line 7 to 21 for your folder paths and desire.
6. Run the script
7. Copy username and password before you click Submit. (It sometimes don't create log file)
Functions and Tips:
1. You can use custom username/password/e-mail/Secret Question/Secret Answer as well as can randomize them.
2. You can change your Display Name and add Avatar. (Current Display Name is "Dota Smurf")
3. It uses CURL to register from web. So you don't have to worry not to click anywhere.
4. Don't click "start thing" and "close thing" buttons. I forgot to clear them but it only gives error does nothing.
If you get any error. You probably missing something on Instructions.
Edited by beminee, 08 January 2017 - 02:46 PM.