Bristleback

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

spyware293

spyware293

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 203 posts

How do you stop auto quill spray, coz at starting you dont have enough mana.

Change from farm mode to disable in menu

kappatalism

kappatalism

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 386 posts

Hi I will never probably use this scripts (Personally don't like combo scripts) but I know that this is really useful to a lot of people.

So I will just give a few suggestions :

- Tread switching, its really important with bb if you don't go arcane (which is viable, metagame-wise, but most people still go treads). I know there's a lot of tread switching scripts out there but not sure if it works with yours you can confirm this.

- Mekansm is a situational item on bristle, maybe put auto-mek when hp is below a certain (adjustable) threshold?

- This is probably harder to code but it's pretty important and will make your script god-tier; auto rotate hero when dodging damage, ex : Lina's laguna-ing u ? Turn around abit show her that booty KappaPride. Most of the time it will not use max bristleback (Just secondary, the side-back lower damage reduction) but it's most likely worth it.

Edited by kappatalism, 08 December 2016 - 05:49 AM.

Zuena

Zuena

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 74 posts

bug: when i press space with aghs it ony starts chasing when im in nasal goo range 

VAC bans: 1

last account banned 02.12.2016

spyware293

spyware293

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 203 posts

Hi I will never probably use this scripts (Personally don't like combo scripts) but I know that this is really useful to a lot of people.

So I will just give a few suggestions :

- Tread switching, its really important with bb if you don't go arcane (which is viable, metagame-wise, but most people still go treads). I know there's a lot of tread switching scripts out there but not sure if it works with yours you can confirm this.

- Mekansm is a situational item on bristle, maybe put auto-mek when hp is below a certain (adjustable) threshold?

- This is probably harder to code but it's pretty important and will make your script god-tier; auto rotate hero when dodging damage, ex : Lina's laguna-ing u ? Turn around abit show her that booty KappaPride. Most of the time it will not use max bristleback (Just secondary, the side-back lower damage reduction) but it's most likely worth it.

Unfortunately we cant insta turn back / Fast enough rotating to tank Laguna and back to early position.

bug: when i press space with aghs it ony starts chasing when im in nasal goo range 

Fixed