// NO ANTI-VAC CURRENTLY - USE A 2ND STEAM ACCOUNT JUST TO BE SAFE //
First of all we would like to apologize for the delay. We encountered a few problems regarding the Loader and had to rewrite a lot of code to make it working properly for now.
Beta Release We would like to straighten out that this is a beta release therefore there might be some smaller or even bigger bugs, with the Loader and/or the core. Please test Ensage in a practice match before joining matchmaking games. In additon to that there are not many released assemblies yet, but we are absolutely convinced that this will change in the near future and that the assemblies will reach the level of LeagueSharps assemblies.
You can find a handful of assemblies on the official Github of Zynox or in the assembly database.
Unlike LeagueSharp or the original Ensage, the release of EnsageSharp is designed for 64bit (x64) operating systems only! There are two versions of every Windows 7/8/10. There is a 32bit version, and a 64bit version. If you're unsure whether your Windows installation is 64bit, or your CPU supports 64bit, simply download 64 Bit Checker to find out. more information here
Getting Started We would like to recommend everyone here to read the "Getting Started with LeagueSharp" guide by J_D since only a very few of you have probably ever used the LeagueSharp Loader before.
It's kinda easy to get started with PlaySharp's Ensage (x64):
- Download and install all requirements [Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 - Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x64) - DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)]
- Download and install the PlaySharp Loader (x64). (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 supported)
- Install EnsageSharp to C:\Ensagesharp (recommended)
- Download and install EnsageUI TexturePack
- Run the "Loader.exe", select the game of your choice.
- Login and accept the Terms of Service.
- Install all assemblies of your need from the assembly database.
- Run DOTA, join a game and play! (There is no start DOTA button like previously with the old Ensage. E# automatically injects itself into DOTA.)
Developers In the near future we will release a documentation with all the API of Ensage and the Ensage.Common. In addition to that we are working on the PlaySharp.SDK which will be a shared library between LeagueSharp and EnsageSharp for rendering stuff. For now, we recommend to read through Moones's guide list "Guides and snippets for developers".
You can find all of our Github organizations in the "LeagueSharp Social Media Accounts & Fake Domains" thread.
One of the main rules at PlaySharp is that all assemblies are required to be released open-source. In addition to that it is not allowed to sell assemblies here.